August 29, 2011

0 Placement Of Ads To Site or Blog





Dear friends as i already have told you about ads and the importance of Google adsense and high paying keywords. But if you want to earn more from the Google adsense then you must place the ads on your site at the correct place of the correct formats. 
I made a lot of blogs which are earning thousands of dollars per month and my this blog is earning 150$ per day. But how is this possible?. The answer is that it is the result of my experiments of the ads placement to the different places of my blogs.I worked hard but i made correct conclusions for you. I want to help to such people who are using adsense but have not enough earning. I am still trying for such people who are spending a lot of time for increase their income. Those who waist their joys and happiness for increasing their income through the Google adsense. Because I already have beard such afflictions and problems. I want to make it easy to such hard workers and want to dedicate my blog to those who worked hard for more earning. In the beginning I was very helpless about 20 to 40 people visit my blog per day. But then I used my methods which I already have told you(in same blog) then my traffic increased in hundreds and thousands per day. But what to do?. 
A lot of people clicked my ads but I earned a very less revenue from Google. So I decided to place the ads at the different places and of different formats to my site. Once i used a format of ads at a specific place of my blog a lot of people click at that and i earned 132$ for two days.What was the place of placement of ads?
Answer:
Use the following tips for more earning through ads.



  • Use the ads of 300*250 medium rectangle and place them below the header of the blog.
  • Background color of ads must be matched to that of blog.
  • The links color must be blue.
  • Title color must be same as that of the title of post.
  • URL color must be black. 
I used these tricks for my ads and earned 132$ two days. I hope that you liked my post thanks for reading my post on ads placement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment